Small 27 Cu. Ft Helium Tank/Cylinder with CGA 580 valve, carrying handle and clear-coat protective finish.
Please note: We do not sell helium. Tanks ship empty and are non-refundable once they ship out.
Warning: Last items in stock!
100 - 9” Latex
55 - 12” Latex
60 - 18” Foil
Why buy disposable tanks when you can invest in equipment that fills 3-10 times as many balloons and lasts a lifetime? Reusable tanks are better for your budget and better for the environment. All tanks include a CGA 580 valve, carrying handle and clear-coat protective finish.
1. Tanks ship empty. You'll want to check local gas supply companies and welding supply shops to see where you can have the tank filled with helium. Helium prices may vary from place to place, so, you may want to get a few quotes.
2. In order to fill balloons, you will need an inflator. If you are filling latex balloons only, you should select a latex only inflator. If you intend to fill both foil and latex balloons, you'll want to select a dual inflator, which can fill both styles.
3. Please keep filled tanks secured. You can secure them to a wall with a bracket, use a handtruck with a chain, or use a cylinder safety stand. All compressed gas needs to be secured to prevent it from falling down.
4. When transporting the cylinder, make sure the inflator is removed.
5. When cylinder is not in use, turn to the shut off position to prevent slow leakage of helium.
6. Secure cylinders in vehicles to prevent rolling or tipping.
7. Bleed all helium out of the inflator before attempting to remove the inflator from tank. If there is helium left in the inflator, it will not unscrew.
8. Keep all helium out of reach of children.
9. Never inhale helium. It can lead to asphyxiation and death.
Important note: We do not sell helium or rent helium tanks! All tanks ship empty and are non-refundable. Please make sure you have a source that will fill your aluminum tank before ordering. Tanks require an inflator to inflate balloons.